One more day down. Kora got her first round of shots today. Thank God I wasn't here for it. I heard she did amazing. She was fussy for a few minutes but nothing that good old sugar wouldn't help. :) She's basically sleeping all day. This is normal for preemies. They sleep 22 out of 24 hours. I can't wait till she's awake more. I can't wait to lay on the floor and play on her gym with her. I can't wait till she laughs and smiles with me. I can't wait to here her babble on and on. She never ceases to amaze me. I got diagnosed with asthma today. :( So I am now on an inhaler and steroids! Not very happy but it's okay. I'm still going strong on my diet. I've lost weight already. And I feel better! I am so excited and proud of myself. But this is has been the object of my desire today. My heart has totally melted. I've never been more in love.

No comments:
Post a Comment