Thursday, April 16, 2015

Day 56

8 weeks today. 8 weeks since my life was changed. 8 weeks of hospitals trips. 8 weeks of tears. 8 weeks of love. 8 weeks of prayers. This journey has been amazing. The days drag on but the weeks fly by. Kora is honestly breathtaking. She's so perfect in everyway. She looks exactly like her daddy except for my bright blue eyes :) I hope they stay this color! Every hour that I am not with her my soul craves her. I can't wait till I walk through the doors to her room. I'm holding her while I write this and I am moved to tears. I never thought this kind of love was possible. As for mommy and daddy, we are just living the NICU life. Mommy started a diet program and is on day 4! It's been going good. I am super sore and getting used to not eating junk food. It will all be worth it in the end. Daddy is just being the amazing guy he is. He supports us girls in the best way ever. We are super blessed to have an amazing man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment