Saturday, April 18, 2015

Day 58

What a crazy day. Nothing much has changed with Kora. She's 4 pounds 7 ounces. Which is awesome. She's gained 7 ounces in 5 days. She's growing more and more. One of Kora's roommates is extremely sick. He's gotten worse and worse as time goes on. I don't know a lot about it but I can hear the alarms and the fear of doctors. Everyday that your pray for Kora I ask you pray for all babies here. This journey isn't easy. I'm not the only one going through it. I also have a healthy baby compared to some other babies here. It's scary. I thank God and the wonderful staff here at UMC for the amazing care they have for Kora. We are extremely blessed. It's been a mostly low key day for us. I got lots of good cuddle time in with her. I also started prepping my food for the week. I'm still going strong on the 21 day fix. I'm getting healthy for Kora. I am going to be strong just like she is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment